Submission Guideline of Asia-Pacific Design No9
Author：APD Editorial Department of Sandu Publishing
Basic informatiion：248X290(MM) 464 Pages,
In 2013, Asia-Pacific Design No. 9 (APD NO. 9 for short) will collect the most creative graphic design throughout the Asia-Pacific region
Submission Guideline of Asia-Pacific Design No. 9
In 2013, Asia-Pacific Design No. 9 (APD NO. 9 for short) will collect the most creative graphic design throughout the Asia-Pacific region. As a well-known brand in the Asia-Pacific region and a valuable reference in the design circle, APD NO. 9 will continuously follow the publishing concept of original design and collect more excellent graphic designs. In order to make sure speciality and authority, all the contributed works will be carefully selected to represent the top level of Asia-Pacific design.
Since 2005, it has been successfully published 8 times and preferred by design agencies, professional designers and other social classes continuously. APD aims at promoting design in Asia-Pacific Region and providing good opportunities for excellent designers to stand out.
Now, we warmly welcome designers from Asia-pacific region to submit original works to APD No. 9. Thanks to your participation, it is more remarkable. Let us witness the development of Asia-pacific design together！
248X290(MM), 464 Pages
(b) Orientation System & Visual Space Design
(c) Creative Type Design
(e) Poster Design
(f) Package Design
(g) Logo Design
(h) Graphics Design & Extended Products
(i) New Media
● Designers from Asia-Pacific region are welcome to contribute their works published after January 1st, 2011. Each work can be submitted by company or individual designer who is involved in the creation. No limit to the quantity of contribution.
● Images in CMYK TIF or JPG format, 300dpi or above, 20 MB at least per image (for i. New Media, 5MB at least per image), stored in a CD-ROM via Mac or PC. Each project should be put in a single file named by a number + project title + contributor name + country. All the projects must have only one number. All the projects should be filled in the submission form including project description within 250 words, a short introduction of the designer or design team within 100 words, one or two photos of the studio or designer.
● HOW TO SUBMIT
Store your image files in CD or DVD and mail it to:
Attn. Krystle Zhang
Add: APD Editorial Department of Sandu Publishing, 3rd Floor, Design Building,
Guangzhou Academy of Fine Arts, No. 257 Changgang East Road,
Haizhu District, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
Post Code: 510260
Attn. Krystle Zhang
In order to avoid the damages caused by mailing, please pack the materials safely. The committee of APD is not responsible for the spoiled works.
● All the contribution will not be returned.
● Contributors should fill in the submission form for each project with accurate information. The editorial department of APD will follow the forms for editing and proofreading. A preview for proofreading will be upon requested before APD No. 9 is published.
● Contributors should confirm the accuracy of the contributions and understand the legal obligations. The editorial department shall not be responsible for any dispute caused by the publication.
● The editorial department has the right to edit, publish, exhibit and promote the works selected in APD No. 9.
● All the entries will be awarded electrical certificate of recognition by Editorial Committee of APD No. 9.
July 31th, 2013
APD Editorial Department of Sandu Publishing, 3rd Floor,
Design Building, Guangzhou Academy of Fine Arts,
No. 257 Changgang East Road, Haizhu District, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
Post Code: 510260
Submission Form Download