Submission Guideline of Asia-Pacific Design No. 10
Submission Form Download
In 2014, Asia-Pacific Design No. 10 (APD NO. 10 for short) will collect the most creative graphic design throughout the Asia-Pacific region. It will continuously follow the publishing concept of original design and collect more excellent graphic designs. In order to make sure speciality and authority, all the contributed works will be carefully selected to represent the top level of Asia-Pacific design.
Now, we warmly welcome designers from Asia-pacific region to submit original works to APD No. 10. Thanks to your participation, it will be more remarkable. Let us witness the development of Asia-pacific design together！
Since its first edition in 2005, Asia-Pacific Design (APD in short) has been successfully published nine times by Sandu Publishing together with the efforts of famous designers all over the world. Now, it is the tenth year. One year, one book. The pieces of work in each annual are carefully selected. The graphic design in Asia-Pacific region is booming during the ten years. It has been preferred by design agencies and professional designers continuously. As a valuable reference in the design circle, APD aims at promoting design in Asia-Pacific Region and providing good opportunities for excellent designers to stand out.
(b) Orientation System & Visual Space Design
(c) Creative Type Design
(e) Poster Design
(f) Package Design
(g) Logo Design
(h) Graphics Design & Extended Products
(i) New Media
● Designers from Asia-Pacific region are welcome to contribute their works published after January 1st, 2012. Each work can be submitted by company or individual designer who is involved in the creation. No limit to the quantity of contribution.
● Images in CMYK TIF or JPG format, 300dpi or above, 20 MB at least per image (for i. New Media, 5MB at least per image), stored in a CD-ROM via Mac or PC (please tick off if you use mac). Each project should be put in a single file named by a number + project title + contributor name + country. All the projects must have only one number by numerical order, such as 1, 2, 3...... All the projects should be filled in the submission form by electronic document including project description within 250 words, a short introduction of the designer or design team within 100 words, one or two photos of the studio or designer.
● HOW TO SUBMIT (Choose one way below)
1. Summit through your personal FTP or net link by www.sendspace.com, www.transferbigfiles.com, or www.wetransfer.com to email@example.com
2. Store your image files in CD or DVD and mail it to:
Attn. Krystle Zhang
Add: APD Editorial Department, Sandu Publishing, Room 303, Floor 3, Design Building,
Guangzhou Academy of Fine Arts, No. 257 Changgang East Road,
Haizhu District, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
Post Code: 510260
In order to avoid the damages caused by mailing, please pack the materials safely. The committee of APD is not responsible for the spoiled works.
● All the contribution will not be returned.
● Contributors should fill in the submission form for each project with accurate information. The editorial department of APD will follow the forms for editing and proofreading. A preview for proofreading will be upon requested before APD No. 10 is published.
● Contributors should confirm the accuracy of the contributions and understand the legal obligations. The editorial department shall not be responsible for any dispute caused by the publication.
● The editorial department has the right to edit, publish, exhibit and promote the works selected in APD No. 10.
● All the entries will be awarded electrical certificate of recognition by Editorial Committee of APD No. 10.
Early Bird: 1 April – 30 April 2014
Regular: 1 May – 15 June 2014
Latecomer: 16 June – 15 July 2014
APD Editorial Department
Website: www.sandupublishing.com, www.design360.cn