Submission Guideline of Asia-Pacific Design No. 11
As the most authoritative professional design yearbook in Asia-Pacific region, Asia-Pacific Design (APD in short) has been published ten times by Sandu Cultural Media Co., Ltd. and Design 3600 - Concept and Design Magazine together with the efforts of famous designers all over the world since 2005. It has been a well-known brand in Asia-Pacific region. It has been preferred by design agencies and professional designers continuously. As a top representative of graphic design in Asia-Pacific region, APD collects excellent graphic designs from Asian countries or regions and those along Pacific Ocean. Asian countries or regions include Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan, South Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Pakistan, Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Russia, Iran, etc. Countries or regions along Pacific Ocean include Australia, New Zealand, Canada, the United States, Mexico, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Chile, etc. APD aims at promoting design in Asia-Pacific Region and providing good opportunities for excellent designers to stand out.
In 2015, APD NO. 11 will collect the most creative graphic design throughout the Asia-Pacific region. It will continuously follow the publishing concept of original design and collect more excellent graphic designs. In order to make sure speciality and authority, all the contributed works will be carefully selected to represent the top level of Asia-Pacific design.
Now, we warmly welcome designers from Asia-pacific region to submit original works to APD No. 11. Thanks to your participation, it will be more remarkable. Let us witness the development of Asia-pacific design together！
Members of Editorial Committee is now preparing. We are happy to invite you to join in if you know well the design circle of your country or region.
(b) Orientation System & Visual Space Design
(c) Creative Type Design
(e) Poster Design
(f) Package Design
(g) Graphics Design & Extended Products
(h) Logo Design
(i) New Media
Early: 15 March – 30 April 2015
Regular: 16 May – 30 June 2015
Latecomer: 1 July – 20 July 2015
Note: The final deadline is 20 July 2015. Works submitted earlier have priority to be judged and selected for the same level of creation.
● Participation Rules
Designers from Asia-Pacific region are welcome to contribute their works published after January 1st, 2013. Each work can be submitted by company or individual designer who is involved in the creation. No limit to the quantity of contribution.
● Submitted Materials:
Images in CMYK TIF or JPG format, 300dpi or above, 10 MB at least per image (for i. New Media, 1MB at least per image), stored in a CD-ROM via Mac or PC (please tick off if you use mac).
Each project should be named by project title + contributor name + city, country.
Submission form will be submitted by both of ways as follow:
1. An electronic form (words should be copied) filled by computer. All the projects should be filled in the submission form by electronic document including project description within 50 words, a short introduction of the designer or design team within 100 words, one or two photos of the studio or designer.
2. A scanned form. Print the electronic form, sign your name at the bottom of the form, and then scan or photo it. It will be eligible with the signature.
● HOW TO SUBMIT (Choose one way below)
1. Summit through your personal FTP or net link by www.sendspace.com, www.transferbigfiles.com, or www.wetransfer.com to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Store your image files in CD or DVD and mail it to:
Attn. Krystle Zhang
Add: APD Editorial Department, Sandu Publishing, Room 303, Floor 3, Design Building,
Guangzhou Academy of Fine Arts, No. 257 Changgang East Road,
Haizhu District, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
Post Code: 510260
In order to avoid the damages caused by mailing, please pack the materials safely. The committee of APD is not responsible for the spoiled works.
● Contributors should fill in the submission form for each project with accurate information. The editorial department of APD will follow the forms for editing and proofreading. A preview for proofreading will be upon requested before APD No. 11 is published.
● Contributors should confirm the accuracy of the contributions and understand the legal obligations. The editorial department shall not be responsible for any dispute caused by the publication. All the contribution will not be returned.
● The editorial department has the right to edit, publish, exhibit and promote the works selected in APD No. 11.
● All the entries will be awarded electrical certificate of recognition by Editorial Committee of APD No. 11.
Submission Form Download
APD Editorial Department